|Publish Your Own Textbook or Lab Manual
Enjoy a seamless, partnered process in publishing your own classroom materials.
Have you always wanted to publish your own textbook? Or perhaps you'd like to put your syllabus, lecture notes and class materials together into one professionally bound volume? Or maybe you have materials for a lab manual that you would like to publish.
Imagine having your own textbook or supplement that fits your teaching style exactly! With over 27 years of experience specializing in quality academic publications, CAT Publishing has the skill and expertise to help you turn your manuscript or course materials into a professionally bound textbook or manual that you and your students will enjoy for years to come.
Why would I want to publish my own textbook or supplement?
- Present exactly what you feel is most important.
- Control the content and organization of your textbook.
- Become a published author with no out-of-pocket expense to you.
- Provide your students with a low cost alternative textbook.
- Turn your course notes and materials into a professionally produced manual.
- Save time by not having to duplicate and distribute handouts each semester.
How does this benefit me?
- Your classroom flow will be perfectly unique to your teaching style.
- Your students will appreciate you for choosing a low-cost (and amazingly well-written) text.
- Your use of local and regional examples will increase student interest and participation.
- You can offer your text to others in your field for adoption in their classrooms.
- You'll receive royalties twice each year.
How much will this cost?
Believe it or not, publishing your own textbook with CAT Publishing will not cost you any out-of-pocket expenses.*
Let's get started
Contact CAT Publishing to receive a copy of our complete Guide to Custom Publishing.
Links to Additional Custom Publishing Options:
* Minimum enrollment required.
For more information about custom publishing options contact CAT Publishing via email at: email@example.com or call us at 530-549-4744